We are looking for 6 amazing designers to be on our Design Team. We're looking for talented artists and designers who know how to inspire others to create. For those that also seek opportunities to have their Stamp Art work prominently featured, SinCity Stamps Design Team is a great fit!
1) Term: August 1, 2013 to January 31st, 2014
2) Required to post one card and one altered Art project per month on both your blog and SinCity Stamps Blog, on dates required.
3) To Participation on the Facebook is a MUST.
4) Submit work for publication.
5) Be a part of one Blog Hop during the 6 months. Date given at a later date
6) Promote Sincity Stamps by posting the above layouts/projects on other online galleries and blogs with working links to the store and blog.
7) SinCity Stamps has the right to post the projects you post on our blog also on our website, and facebook pages. This includes Terri Sproul facebook page.
You Will Receive from SinCity Stamps
* The SinCity Stamps products for your term, shipped in 3 shipments – we will send you supplies every two months.
* New Products release.
* Your bio and picture featured on our blog.
What’s expected of a SinCity Stamps Design Team Member?
* Ability to create compelling projects that showcase SinCity Stamps products
* Experience taking good photos or scans of projects
* Active interaction with members of SinCity Stamps facebook and blog as they discover YOUR WONDERFUL DESIGNS!!
What are the responsibilities of a SinCity Stamps Design Team Member?
* The SinCity Stamps Design Team is a 6 month hitch, from August 1, 2013 – January 31, 2014* Create a minimum of 2 cards/projects per month. Post them on both your blog and SinCity Stamps blog on your assigned dates each month. Date assignments will be given when the team is picked.
* Participate on SinCity Stamps Facebook - this is a MUST!
* Submit work for publication. SinCity Stamps will share project submission opportunities from their editorial contacts.
* Take part in one Blog Hop during the 6 months. Date to be announced.
* Promote SinCity Stamps Post projects created during your six-month term on other online galleries and blogs. Include working links to SinCity Stamps blog and to products used on SinCity Stamps website.
What are the rewards of a SinCity Stamps Design Team member?
* Your bio, picture and link(s) on SinCity Stamps blog
* Promotion of your work and projects to SinCity Stamps Newsletter, Facebook and Blog members, a growing international community.
* FREE product
* New Products released or prior to release during your term as available. Standard confidentiality applies.
Apply today! Here's how:
How To Apply:
1) Send bio to Terri Sproul at
with “SCDT” in the regards (this way you don’t get deleted). Include in your bio your Blog Address, facebook page info. This must be to Terri by June 24th, 2013
2) Post a Project(s) using a stamping Technique on your blog on June 26th 2013 at 12AM EST for Sincity Stamps to view.
1) Send your bio, blog address and facebook info to
with “ SinCity DT applications” in the subject line (this way you don’t end up in Junk Mail – I get lots of spam)
2) 1st Deadline: Must have bio to Terri Sproul by June 24th (
3) 2nd Deadline: Submit/Post 1 project on your blog on or by June 26th 12AM EST to be viewed.
This post must include: a) The SinCity Stamps logo (you will be sent logo when you send your bio to Terri Sproul) Step by step directions on how to make this project with links to SinCity Stamps blog and website. Your submission project can be anything you love to make as long as it has a stamping technique in it. ... Scrapbook, Cards, Mixed Media, Altered Art, Eco-Art… just think outside the box and impress me…
4) Join our facebook and blog - this is a MUST and is very important to the success of our team!
5) All entries MUST utilize a stamping technique. Work submitted must be recent and can be previously published or displayed on blogs or online galleries.
What to include with your emailed submission –
* We want to know all about you! Send in your bio
* Please describe your style (genre): Scrapbook, rubber stamp, mixed media, vintage, altered art, eco-art, urban, etc.
* Why would you like to be on the SinCity Stamps Design Team?
* Are you frugal, organized, have marketing ideas etc.. Please share what strengths you can bring to our team.
* Include the link to your active blog
* Are you active on any Forums or Message Boards? (Please List)
* Give an example of a class or technique you would like to share with
others. If it is one you have done previously please describe or link to it.
* Please list any other manufactures or store/kit DT’s you've been on or are currently on. Do you
have a resume, or a link to a gallery,? Please share it with us.
Final decisions will be made the week of July 8th. SinCity Stamps